TBH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brother Hood Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteEag

Wing Application Empty
PostSubject: Wing Application   Wing Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Hey guys im Josh, in oGame i go by White Eagle.
Right now i have 2 planets, my home planet and a colony in galaxy 2, but i also have a colony ship on its way to make a 3rd colony(if its large enough).
I've been playing this account for about 2 weeks now but i used to play in Uni 2 about 5 years ago. I left the game at about 350k points because of drama within the alliance, it ended with all the guys i'd been playing with (many being multi million point players) quitting and the alliance disbanding (TPR was ranked top 10)
So now im back in the game and looking for another alliance. I was in two before this but the communication was terrible within the alliance, you guys have a forum thats actually used and thats what brought me to you guys!
Thanks
Josh
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

Wing Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Application   Wing Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

green light welcome to the alliance
Back to top Go down
https://thebrotherhoodtbh.rpg-board.net

Wing Application
Page 1 of 1