TBH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brother Hood Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicant to the wing allaince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qwertben

Applicant to the wing allaince Empty
PostSubject: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 am

Hey guys names ben go by qwertben usally,

An old player returning after a few years off looking to be a fleeter once ive gotten a few moons and Id like to join your wing,

Active most days ( work commitments sum week days) out raiding inactive when i can,

Hope to be allowed in and look forward to your response.
Back to top Go down
iQly
Sergeant
Sergeant
iQly

PostSubject: Re: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 am

Good evening
A member of our wing smashed your fleet today?
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel
The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 am

lol well spotted, i dint even click on
Back to top Go down
qwertben

PostSubject: Re: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 am

Well yea lol was caught out rebuilt everything i had lost though my points pushed me over the threshold for everyone to attack me and i didnt notice before,
Simply mistake hopefully it wont cost me a place.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:59 am

green lighted, make sure you get involed with the alliance as blueblood wont think twice on kicking Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thebrotherhoodtbh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicant to the wing allaince   Applicant to the wing allaince I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicant to the wing allaince
Page 1 of 1